Our Top 10 Recommendations for Solar Powered Radios
SaleBestseller No. 1
FosPower Emergency Solar Hand Crank Portable Radio, NOAA Weather Radio for Household and Outdoor Emergency with AM/FM, LED Flashlight, Reading Lamp, 2000mAh Power Bank USB Charger and SOS Alarm
- [2000MAH POWER BANK WILL KEEP DEVICES POWERED] FosPower's emergency radio incorporates a 2000mAh power bank capable of providing emergency power to any small tablet or phone.
- [3 POWER SOURCES POWER WHEN YOU NEED IT] Use the emergency weather radio's 3 power sources when you need a boost of power or need to recharge the radio. The radio's crank lever and solar panel are both capable of regenerating enough power to keep the radio, lights, and SOS alarm ready to go when you need it most. AAA Batteries ensure you have power when not able to regenerate power.
- [2 LIGHT SOURCES ALWAYS POWERED] The emergency crank radio can also provide light. The 4 LED reading light and 1W flashlight provides enough output to keep you and your loved ones out of the dark in an emergency situation.
- [NOAA EMERGENCY WEATHER BROADCAST ACCESS] The radio will dependably receive up to the second emergency weather forecasts and emergency news broadcasts from NOAA and AM/FM stations.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Please visit FosPower's website for more information.
Bestseller No. 2
Kaito KA500 5-way Powered Solar Power,Dynamo Crank, Wind Up Emergency AM/FM/SW/NOAA Weather Alert Radio with Flashlight,Reading Lamp and Cellphone Charger, Yellow
- 6-way powered portable emergency radio with hand crank generator, solar panel, compartment for 3 AA batteries (not included), 5V USB input, 5V AC/DC input with a wall power adapter (sold separately), built-in NiMH replaceable and rechargeable battery pack
- Comprehensive coverage of AM, FM, 2-band shortwave and 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather channels for entertainment, sports, talk-shows, breaking news around the world, and 24/7 real-time weather forecast (USA and Canada ONLY) with PEAS (Public Emergency Alert System)
- Works as an emergency mobile battery charger with built-in standard DC 5V USB output port for charging mobile devices, such as smart phones, GPS units, MP3 players, digital cameras, and etc. Other features include a 5-LED reading lamp, LED flashlight and a red LED S.O.S. beacon light
- Telescopic antenna extends up to 14.5" for high sensitivity reception assisted by advanced semiconductor circuitry design and LED signal strength indicator for pin-point tuning accuracy, and built-in speaker delivers loud and crispy sound
- Made of strong premium impact-resistant and water-resistant ABS material, suitable for both indoors home/office use and outdoors recreational activities
Bestseller No. 3
[Upgraded Version] RunningSnail Emergency Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM NOAA Solar Weather Radio with LED Flashlight, 1000mAh Power Bank for iPhone/Smart Phone
- New Design: 1000 mAh power bank for charging your iPhone & cellphone via Micro-USB cable directly, no need of adapter anymore;
- A Must For Emergency: Keep this AM/FM & NOAA weather radio with your family, get up to date with the latest weather and all hazard information for your area;
- More Than A Radio: Compact sized flashlight radio with 1W longer lasting powerful LED can be with you in camping, backpacking, hiking or any other outdoor activities;
- 3 Rechargeable Ways: Micro USB charging, Solar charging, Manual hand crank to wind up the internal battery;
- What You Get: RunningSnail emergency radio, Micro USB cable, instruction, appreciation card, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Emergency Weather Solar Crank AM/FM NOAA Radio with Portable 2000mAh Power Bank, Bright Flashlight and Reading Lamp for Household Emergency and Outdoor Survival
- Storm Ahead, Safe Behind: To stay safe during tornadoes, hurricanes, AM/FM/7 NOAA Weather channels keep you staying aware of weather conditions, knowing the best places to shelter both indoors and outdoors, and always protect your head;
- Never Power Off: The built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery radio can be charged with Micro USB cable, 3 AAA batteries (not included), hand cranking and the solar panel, supplies 10-12 hours of radio time, or up to 15 hours of flashlight time when fully charged;
- Power Your Phone: 2000 mAh power bank can be used to charge a cell phone or other USB devices; therefore, you will be able to make quick emergency call even in the most desperate situation;
- Sturdy in Emergencies: Worried in power outage? Bright 1W radio flashlight and reading lamp can be used in emergency to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power;
- Enjoy Outdoor Life: Compact size solar emergency radio is easy to carry as an emergency kit in travelling, camping, backpacking, must add to your backpack or car.
Bestseller No. 5
Emergency Weather Radio 4000mAh - Portable, Solar or Battery Powered, Hand Crank, AM FM NOAA Weather Stations, USB Cell Phone Charger, SOS Alarm, LED Flashlight & Reading Light Radio - Buzz4000
- Be prepared with one of the largest capacity rechargeable LI-ION batteries of all weather radios. At 4000mAh, the Buzz4000 extends many of the survival radios features for long lasting use when there is no power indoors or outdoors. Add to your emergency kit, survival kit and hurricane supplies, hiking or camping accessories, and enjoy anywhere on the go.
- Listen to 7 NOAA weather stations for 24/7 coverage of weather / hurricane / tornado / disaster / emergency broadcasts - as well as to any local AM / FM radio stations. Up to 12 hours of playtime on a full charge.
- Always ready - power the portable radio 4 ways: through solar power, Micro USB (to a wall outlet or car), hand crank or battery operated AAA batteries (not included).
- Charge your smart phone or device through a dedicated USB port in case of a power outage. Additional features include an LED emergency flashlight, LED reading light, dual speakers, SOS alarm, headphone jack, MP3 USB player port, MP3 TF Port, folding radio handle, and is water resistant. Backed by a 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Important: Please be sure to switch to LI-ION mode (bottom of the radio) after you receive your radio. If you only hear light static/silence from all stations, press the Band/SOS button to make sure the radio is switched to bands. Contact us for further assistance.
Bestseller No. 6
RunningSnail Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio for Emergency with AM/FM, Flashlight, Reading Lamp and 2000mAh Power Bank
- A Must For Emergency: Keep your household prepared with this AM/FM & NOAA weather alert radio, broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms.
- Table Lamp & 1W LED Flashlight: It can be used in emergency and survival situations to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power.
- Hand Crank Self-charge for Outage: 2000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of light or 4-6 hours of radio time.
- SOS Alarm With Flashing Red Light: Ask for help in case you have an emergency or you want to warn somebody.
- Multiple Ways to Charge: Hand crank, solar charging, Micro USB cable and 3 AAA batteries(not included). It can be charge USB port devices such as smart phones, to keep you connected and powered.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Kaito Voyager Pro KA600 Digital Solar Dynamo,Wind Up,Dynamo Cranking AM/FM/LW/SW & NOAA Weather Emergency Radio with Flashlight, Reading Lamp Alert,Smart Phone Charger & RDS and Real-Time Alert, with AC Adapter, Black
- Dynamo and Solar Powered AM/FM/LW Shortwave & NOAA weather radio with back-lit digital display, NOAA all hazards alert & RDS
- 4 tuning methods including manual, direct digit entry, ATS & memory tuning with 335 memories for easy access to favorite stations
- Calendar, alarm clock with dual settings, sleep timer, thermometer & humidity meter
- 180-degree adjustable solar panel with 5-LED reading lamp, Flashlight
- 5 Ways of Charging the radio,Auxiliary input jack available for external audio devices
Bestseller No. 8
(Upgraded Version) iRonsnow Solar Emergency NOAA Weather Radio Dynamo Hand Crank Self Powered AM FM WB Radios 3 LED Flashlight 1000mAh Smart Phone Charger Power Bank (Red)
- Compact AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio and a powerful 3 LED flashlight, with cell phone charger. iRonsnow Official focus on making emergency equipment. Your creditable emergency expert.
- Offers a choice of self-charge, solar and external recharge power options.Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: hand crank to wind up internal alternator, expose to sunlight to charge by solar panel, DC recharge by connecting the mini USB cable to computer. This is a self power emergency radio that you and your family can depend on, anytime anywhere, any weather.
- 1 minute hand-cranking supports over 5 minutes radio play time，over 30 minutes of continuous torch light，5 minutes cell phone talk time. 1000mAh battery.
- Very compact, light, and easy to carry, good survival kit when cellphone powered off or cyclone
- 3 ways to charge: micro usb/hand crank/solar.Dimensions: 5" x 2.4" x 1.6" .Weight: less than 0.5 lbs. It is used as a EMERGENCY radio, can't work as a professional solar power bank.
Bestseller No. 9
Midland - WR300, Deluxe NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio - S.A.M.E. Localized Programming, 60+ Emergency Alerts, & Alarm Clock w/ AM/FM Radio
- NOAA Weather Scan+ Alert - NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 7 available weather (WX) band channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, civil danger warnings, and more. It also locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather hazards and emergencies in your area.
- Programming - S.A.M.E. - The Specific Area Message Encoding automatically locks on to your county's NOAA weather radio signal requiring minimal programming from the user. CUSTOM - Program your radio to receive weather alerts from up to 23 different counties and be alerted only when those specific counties are threatened.
- Warning System Options - Customize the way that you would like to be alerted: 90 dB siren alarm, voice alert, or visual LED flasher.
- Event Expiration Indicator - The display will show an abbreviated expiration (EXP) when an alert has expired.
- Alarm Clock - The built-in clock features an alarm with a snooze button and a AM/FM Radio with 6 memory channels. Wake up to local weather, AM/FM, or buzz. It automatically switches from AM/FM to pertinent all-hazard alerts.
Bestseller No. 10
Kaito Voyager KA500 5-way Powered Emergency AM/FM/SW Weather Alert Radio, Green
- 5-way powered emergency radio, AC, battery, hand crank, solar, computer
- AM/FM/Shortwave radio and 7 pre-set NOAA weather channels with alert
- 180-degree adjustable solar panel
- High-capacity replaceable rechargeable battery
- Rubberized water-resistant housing + 5-LED reading lamp + Flashlight