Our Top 10 Recommendations for Solar Powered Radios
Bestseller No. 1
Kaito KA500 5-way Powered Solar Power,Dynamo Crank, Wind Up Emergency AM/FM/SW/NOAA Weather Alert Radio with Flashlight,Reading Lamp and Cellphone Charger, Yellow
- 6-way powered portable emergency radio with hand crank generator, solar panel, compartment for 3 AA batteries (not included), 5V USB input, 5V AC/DC input with a wall power adapter (sold separately), built-in NiMH replaceable and rechargeable battery pack
- Comprehensive coverage of AM, FM, 2-band shortwave and 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather channels for entertainment, sports, talk-shows, breaking news around the world, and 24/7 real-time weather forecast (USA and Canada ONLY) with PEAS (Public Emergency Alert System)
- Works as an emergency mobile battery charger with built-in standard DC 5V USB output port for charging mobile devices, such as smart phones, GPS units, MP3 players, digital cameras, and etc. Other features include a 5-LED reading lamp, LED flashlight and a red LED S.O.S. beacon light
- Telescopic antenna extends up to 14.5" for high sensitivity reception assisted by advanced semiconductor circuitry design and LED signal strength indicator for pin-point tuning accuracy, and built-in speaker delivers loud and crispy sound
- Made of strong premium impact-resistant and water-resistant ABS material, suitable for both indoors home/office use and outdoors recreational activities
SaleBestseller No. 2
RunningSnail Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio for Emergency with AM/FM, Flashlight, Reading Lamp and 2000mAh Power Bank
- A Must For Emergency: Keep your household prepared with this AM/FM & NOAA weather alert radio, broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms.
- Table Lamp & 1W LED Flashlight: It can be used in emergency and survival situations to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power.
- Hand Crank Self-charge for Outage: 2000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of light or 4-6 hours of radio time.
- SOS Alarm With Flashing Red Light: Ask for help in case you have an emergency or you want to warn somebody.
- Multiple Ways to Charge: Hand crank, solar charging, Micro USB cable and 3 AAA batteries(not included). It can be charge USB port devices such as smart phones, to keep you connected and powered.
Bestseller No. 3
Emergency Weather Radio 4000mAh - Portable, Solar Powered, Hand Crank, AM FM NOAA Weather Stations, USB Cell Phone Charger, SOS Alarm, LED Flashlight & Reading Light Radio - Buzz4000
- Be prepared with one of the largest capacity rechargeable LI-ION batteries of all weather radios. At 4000mAh, the Buzz4000 extends many of the survival radios features for long lasting use when there is no power indoors or outdoors. Add to your emergency and hurricane supplies kit, camping or hiking accessories, and enjoy anywhere on the go.
- Listen to 7 NOAA weather stations for 24/7 coverage of weather / hurricane / tornado / disaster / emergency broadcasts - as well as to any local AM / FM radio stations. Up to 12 hours of playtime on a full charge.
- Always ready - power the portable radio 4 ways: through solar power, Micro USB (to a wall outlet or car), hand crank or AAA batteries (not included).
- Charge your smart phone or device through a dedicated USB port in case of a power outage. Additional features include an LED emergency flashlight, LED reading light, dual speakers, SOS alarm, headphone jack, MP3 USB player port, MP3 TF Port, folding radio handle, and is water resistant. Backed by a 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Reminder: Once you receive your Buzz4000, to turn the radio on be sure to switch to LI-ION mode (bottom of the radio).
SaleBestseller No. 4
[Upgraded Version] RunningSnail Emergency Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM NOAA Solar Weather Radio with LED Flashlight, 1000mAh Power Bank for iPhone/Smart Phone
- New Design: 1000 mAh power bank for charging your iPhone & cellphone via Micro-USB cable directly, no need of adapter anymore;
- A Must For Emergency: Keep this AM/FM & NOAA weather radio with your family, get up to date with the latest weather and all hazard information for your area;
- More Than A Radio: Compact sized flashlight radio with 1W longer lasting powerful LED can be with you in camping, backpacking, hiking or any other outdoor activities;
- 3 Rechargeable Ways: Micro USB charging, Solar charging, Manual hand crank to wind up the internal battery;
- What You Get: RunningSnail emergency radio, Micro USB cable, instruction, appreciation card, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Emergency Weather Solar Crank AM/FM NOAA Radio with Portable 2000mAh Power Bank, Bright Flashlight and Reading Lamp for Household Emergency and Outdoor Survival
- Storm Ahead, Safe Behind: To stay safe during tornadoes, hurricanes, AM/FM/7 NOAA Weather channels keep you staying aware of weather conditions, knowing the best places to shelter both indoors and outdoors, and always protect your head;
- Never Power Off: The built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery radio can be charged with Micro USB cable, 3 AAA batteries (not included), hand cranking and the solar panel, supplies 10-12 hours of radio time, or up to 15 hours of flashlight time when fully charged;
- Power Your Phone: 2000 mAh power bank can be used to charge a cell phone or other USB devices; therefore, you will be able to make quick emergency call even in the most desperate situation;
- Sturdy in Emergencies: Worried in power outage? Bright 1W radio flashlight and reading lamp can be used in emergency to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power;
- Enjoy Outdoor Life: Compact size solar emergency radio is easy to carry as an emergency kit in travelling, camping, backpacking, must add to your backpack or car.
SaleBestseller No. 6
[2018 Upgraded] Esky Portable Emergency Weather Radio Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM/NOAA Solar Radios with 3 LED Flashlight 1000mAh Power Bank Phone Charger (Red)
- USB, Solar, and Manual Charging: No electricity? No worries. Thanks to its 3 charging methods, the Rechargeable Radio is always ready to go! The powerful 1000mAh battery can be charged via a USB cable, the solar panel, or the hand crank
- Bring Electronics Back to Life: A dead phone can be life threatening. Don't let your phone die when you need it most! Simply plug your phone or other small electronics into the USB port of this emergency kit for some extra juice
- Designed with Extremes in Mind: Hurricanes, tornadoes, rainstorms, fires, and more- the Esky Weather Radio will keep your family safe through it all. The rugged design is both durable and water-resistant, and can withstand even the harshest of conditions
- Ultra Bright Light: Don't let the dark get you down. The 140 lumen built-in flashlight will cut through the blackness and maximize visibility
- Portable Radio On the Go: This lightweight AM/FM/NOAA radio is a hassle-free way to listen to important weather or news updates. Keep it in your trunk, your suitcase, or carry it by hand with the attached lanyard. It's even small enough to fit in your pocket
SaleBestseller No. 7
Kaito Voyager Pro KA600 Digital Solar Dynamo,Wind Up,Dynamo Cranking AM/FM/LW/SW & NOAA Weather Emergency Radio with Flashlight, Reading Lamp Alert,Smart Phone Charger & RDS and Real-Time Alert, with AC Adapter, Black
- Dynamo and Solar Powered AM/FM/LW Shortwave & NOAA weather radio with back-lit digital display, NOAA all hazards alert & RDS
- 4 tuning methods including manual, direct digit entry, ATS & memory tuning with 335 memories for easy access to favorite stations
- Calendar, alarm clock with dual settings, sleep timer, thermometer & humidity meter
- 180-degree adjustable solar panel with 5-LED reading lamp, Flashlight
- 5 Ways of Charging the radio,Auxiliary input jack available for external audio devices
SaleBestseller No. 8
Midland WR120B/WR120EZ NOAA Weather Alert All Hazard Public Alert Certified Radio with SAME, Trilingual Display and Alarm Clock - Box Packaging
- SAME programming sounds an alert only when specific counties are threatened
- Receives 7 NOAA channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, and other warnings
- 25-county memory system; 90 dB siren, voice alert, and flashing LED warning systems
- Built-in clock with alarm and snooze; measures 6.0 x 1.5 x 5.0 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty
- NOTE: Both models WR120B/WR120EZ are the same item.
SaleBestseller No. 9
The American Red Cross FRX3+ Emergency Weather Radio with Smartphone Charger, ARCFRX3+WXR
- This is the emergency radio with a large, ergonomic hand crank that requires little effort to generate power for delivering a superior combination of sound quality, playback time, and reception.
- Its superior audio quality provides clear, crisp sound that allows you to hear every word of a NOAA Weather Band, unlike other models that produce distorted, static-filled audio.
- Its superior battery provides 8.7X longer playback time than lesser models. Unlike other radios with analog tuners, it has an easy-to-adjust digital tuner that receives radio stations.
- Additional superior features include an integrated LED flashlight, USB port for charging smartphones, mini-USB cable, and a built-in solar panel for supplemental power.
- Utilizes a rechargeable lithium ion 3.7V battery (included). 5 3/4" H x 7" W x 2 2/3" D. (1 1/4 lbs.)
Bestseller No. 10
topAlert 2-PACK HY-88WB Emergency Dynamo Solar Self Powered AM/FM/WB(NOAA) Radio, Flashlight, Charger for Cell Phones: iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Android, Smartphone, USB device
- 2018 Upgraded Version with stronger 3.7V 1200 mAh Li-ion battery and full USB ports. Very compact, light, and easy to carry yet loaded with many important functions which are a must have for any survival kit.
- This must have emergency toolkit radio comes with a AM/FM/WB(NOAA) weather band radio, a powerful LED flashlight, Dynamo hand crank, Solar Power, large 3.7V 1200 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery inside(replaceable), and USB power/charging of radio.
- Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: hand crank to wind up internal alternator, expose to sunlight to charge by solar panel, DC recharge by connecting the micro USB cable to computer. This is a self power emergency radio that you and your family can depend on, anytime anywhere, any weather.
- This radio is an improvement from other crank chargers, you can fully charge this radio though the USB/AC/DC, solar panel, or hand crank and then when you need it, you can use the radio to recharge Cell Phones, iPhones, iPads, IPods, MP3s/MP4s, USB devices with no cranking. Other crank chargers require continuous hand cranking to charge a device but not this radio. a USB cable is included! Also, has built-in charging and discharging protection.
- This High quality and rubberized housing radio has waterproof housing so it is ideal for hiking, camping, stored in a car trunk, or any emergency kit.